Does this mean he still has my nudes?

Long story short a guy I used to talk straight up PLAYED ME very bad. I sent him pics, told him all my problems and trusted him. The only reason why he would make me his girlfriend is because I have very spaced out teeth and I know for a FACT when I get my braces off he's gonna come running back. Anyways, he cuts me off and I say "Don't get mad when I reject you after I get my teeth done," and he says "idgaf about how you look" which I know is a lie and I asked him to delete the pics and he said he didn't want them anymore then switched it to "they got deleted" and he acted like he wanted nothing to do with me so then we just stopped talking. 8 months later I run into him at a party and I was drunk, so i started hanging out with him cause he was being nice and i wasn't in my right mind so of course I forgot all the bad things he did to me. Then he pretty much lies to me to get me out of the party so I can leave with him. we ended up leaving the party and we drove to his buddys party and I was tired and went in a room to lay down, he comes in , starts sweet talking me and fingers me then we had sex. My friends were looking for me so they came shortly after and he never did once talk to me after that night. But the thing is why did he say all this crap about him hating me and deleted my pics but when he sees me again acts like nothing happeneds , kisses and has sex with me. I honestly believe that he is saving my nudes so that after u get my teeth done I can't reject him because he will blackmail me with my nudes, he even once said "You better not start acting like your too good for me after you get your teeth done," .

The only reason he WOULDN'T** make me his girlfriend is because I have very bad teeth.
After I** get my teeth done I can't reject him. damn auto correct

Most Helpful Girl

• He most likely still has your nudes.

What Guys Said 3

• It is likely he still has your nudes. But that is not your biggest problem. You are easy. You drink and lose control. You know it but still do it. You drop your pants for him knowing he doesn't care about you. You accuse him of acting like nothing happened. Well you know that was an act and you still jump in the sack with him. Nudes being shared will actually seem like a small problem with the direction you are going. You really need to get control of your life before it goes beyind what you can fix.

• Don't send pics of that sexy body of your cutie

• He probably does not have them. Most people who are young don't have that kind of foresight or the skill for blackmail. The sex was opportunistic.

What Girls Said 2

• It sounds like he wanted you because you seemed very easy for a target to him. it was a lessened learned that's all. by the way looks dont matter.

• You had sex with him?
    It sounds like he got what he wanted all ready.