Have you ever rejected someone/ gave up on them and realized they're completely your type?

Yup i rejected this guy and then began to regret it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Something like that kinda happened way back in high school so ever since then I’ll never outright reject someone. I’ll make up some excuse as to why we can’t be together so that they don’t actually feel like they have done something wrong or that they’re not attractive to me in some way. Leaves the possibility for something open later. The only time I’ll actually straight up reject someone if he’s a filthy, disrespectful pig.

What Guys Said 3

• Us I broke up with a girl two years ago and then realized she was perfect for me. She was so dominant and made me obey her. She also denied me sex and threatened to cut off my penis if I was bad. I loved it but didn't realize it until later.

• No. I don't reject rashly.

• I never have. I don't make mistakes.

What Girls Said 3

• I've rejected many people who could be my type if that's what you're asking. I don't regret it though.

• Yes, it's terrible. But things happen for a reason and if you're meant to be together, you'll end up back in each other's life. I was also not ready for a relationship at the time and probably would have screwed it up anyway. Looking back, I'm glad it didn't work out because I am where I'm supposed to be now (:

• I rejected a second chance with this guy and regret it later on but I already move on now.