Wich of these actors was the hottest in their twenties? Johnny Depp, Leonardo Dicaprio or Brad Pitt?

• Johnny Depp
  • Leonardo Dicaprio
  • Brad Pitt

Most Helpful Girl

• Leo and Pitt look pretty much identical in those two pics, lol.

• Hahaha yeah I think it's the hair, they do look a like in the pics

• When the Titanic came out, DiCaprio was every girl's wet dream.

I personally love him and his acting today. Before he was just a boy band type, whereas now he strikes me as a fantastic actor with many talents, who is able to play a variety of characters.

What Guys Said 3

• Johnny Depp is looking so original. Don't ask me what do I mean by original. I just don't have another word. Just feel my words.

• Brad and Leo were babyfaces in their 20s, Leo was also extremely feminine. Brad grew into his looks around 30 and still looks good. Leo also grew into his looks around 30 for a few years, but doesn't look that great anymore. I guess some girls might like babyfaces, so what do I know. As a man, if I could choose to look like one of them in their 20s I'd have gone with Johnny. If you asked about them in their 30s, I'd choose to look like Brad.

• Christopher Lloyd.

What Girls Said 9

• leonardo dicaprio ! that was the last time i found a non-asian boy attractive. 1998.

• JOHNNY I LOVE YOU

• I'm one of the people who disagrees that Johnny Depp gets better with age. He looked so much better young. I like Brad better now though.

• Its hard to choose, they were and are all hott

• Johnny Depp was and will always be sexy! Leo was sexier when younger.

• Johnny Depp is basically the best. Sexy all! Not just physique. Charisma charisma charisma

• Johnny Depp (vote A)
    and Leonardo

never find brad pitt good looking

• I voted C.
    For Leo

• Johnny Depp <3

• When I was about 18-23 I used to have a huge crush on Leo not the other 2. Now I'm 31 and think Johnny depp was the sexiest by far when he was in his 20s.