Would you date someone who cheated on a previous partner?

The guy I'm dating admitted to me that he cheated on he ex within the second year of their 4 year relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would consider it an important part of my decision. I have been around long enough to realize that sometimes there are things in this world that are not just black and white. So, what was the reason? What were the alternatives? Was there provocation? Etc.

What Guys Said 7

• Depends on how long ago she cheated, and with how many people.

• loveforsuccessfulwomen.com/.../RedFlags.jpg

Once a cheater, always a cheater. And you shouldn't risk getting hurt.

• If I knew before we dated I would not

• Nope, because if they did it once, they'll do it again ^^

• See how things go? why do he even cheat in the first place? And i think you should give him the credit for at least letting you know about it. But beware, if it happens before it might happen to you to. So it all still go down to, why lead him to take such action with his ex, but he might also lie about the reasons as well so becareful.

• That is a no.

• No I would not. 1% chance I would

What Girls Said 4

• No I wouldn't because I dislike cheater to the max.
    if he can cheat on his previous partner, he can do it now

• It sounds like he's trying to be honest. I wouldn't let his past prevent the opportunity of a future.

• I really don't know. I think most people deserve a second chance, but it's tough.

• If he feels bad for doing it then yes I would give him a chance cuz we all make mistakes. However if he's arrogant about it then you might wanna take that as a red flag and be careful.