Should I date her now or wait?

We've been on two good dates. I stopped talking to her after that not because I didn't like her but I was going through things. I still am going through a rough and financial struggle. I got my phone stolen too. We talked messenger or she confronted me. I am embarressed of my personal issues but I told her anyways on why. She understood and said she could wait. I'm scared of losing her and her finding someone else should I just date her now even though I am not ready? I've been trying to make time for her but I currently work 2 jobs and go to school. I have to take care of my younger siblings as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand why its hard for y

• for you to date her, but she can't wait forever. She obviously cares about you and understands. I'm sure she wouldn't mind looking after the younger siblings, just as long as she's with you. :)

What Girls Said 1

• I think if you really like her that much, then you'll find a way to make it work.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd say continue dating her. Perhaps she would even be able to comfort and support you (not necessarily financially) during your rough times.