Does this ever happen to anyone else?

Is anybody else ever plagued by feelings of inadequacy in regards to relationships, like you aren't worth anything in a dating context and never will be?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's my life. I always feel the need to be "more". Sadly I know this is unreasonable when it comes to relationships. In fact I don't like women who pays attention to a man's "success". But I still want to be worthy of being relied on.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• From time to time. It's fleeting though.

• Eh at times but usually my wife reminds me that she's loves me for me and it removes my doubt in myself

• lol Welcome to planet Earth

• Everyone is going to say yes. Anybody who says no is a stuck up prat, or a delusional self-aggrandizing sociopath

• Not only did I answer the question, but I also provided you with the average answer you're going to get on here, which is "yes". It's already 2 yes to 1 no... so it's going in my favor too... although it's not too difficult to gauge popular opinion on something like this... it's pretty obvious everybody feels lonely and depressed sometimes... so again, welcome to planet Earth.

• I'm glad you think you are so funny, fuckin arrogant peanut headed prick, get the fuck out.