Guys which female quality is the most important one for you?

If you could choose one quality you'd prefer your girlfriend had, which one would it be?
If you want to please feel free to explain why, thanks:)

• Looks
  • Intelligence
  • Humor&Positivity
  • Kindness&Tolerance
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• For ltr definitely kindness and tolerance. Despite the cultural stereo types there are many woman who lack those qualities all together. Also since life sucks so frequently, its nice to have someone to cheer you up:)

What Guys Said 9

• I'd say it's these in order;

1) Loyalty
    2) Kindness and Tolerance
    3) Looks
    4) Fun (humor and positivity)
    5) Intelligence

• If she is intelligent she knows fairly well about Humor&Positivity, Kindness&Tolerance.
    Voted B

• I know the question is which is most important but I'd want a girl to have at least two of the qualities you mentioned. Intelligence, kindness, looks all important

• Commitment.

• D, A, B, C in that order.

• Despite what everyone says, the average man is more into looks than anything else. I know attractive bartenders get complements and are asked out all the time while the ugly medical doctors get nothing.

• I was thinking about the qualities you look for in a gf in a lonterm relationship because if it were about instant attraction such as seeing a bartender for the first (and perhaps the last time) it's obvious looks would be most important since you don't know anything else about them yet.. thanks for the honesty

• if he doesn't say A it's a lie, FACT

• It's just your opinion and I respect it, but some men might find other things to be more important in a relationship

• Loyalty and looks ;)

• E: loyalty & honesty. The rest are pointless if you're a cheating hoe bag.

• I forgot to include that option because I would never cheat so I simply assumed everyone was the same but obviosly we're not hah thanks

• People cheat, people suck. I'm not gonna lie, looks are important. Looks pique my interest initially and then it's probably humor and positivity that keep me interested. The others are important in the long run but I just can't connect in the first place with someone who's negative or who doesn't have a good sense of humor.

• Never understood the cheaters but hey not everyone's the same. Yeah I agree looks are the first thing that attracts you and then you stay for the rest

What Girls Said 1

• Loyalty is a most important thing