I like a guy but he lives in America and I live in Australia?

So I've been friends with this guy online for about 3 months now, and we've been talking for hours on Skype basically every day. He lives in America and I live in Australia, so it's a hell of a long way from here to there and I've come to like him a lot, but I don't know if I should mention anything? I mean, him coming to Australia anytime soon isn't very likely, and I'm not sure if I'll be going to America in the near future either.

He's my favourite person in the world, and I just want to tell him how much he means to me but I'm not sure if it's a great idea. I don't want to make things uncomfortable between us if it's not reciprocated.

Help? I don't know what to do

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait it out keep talking to him and when you both hit 18 one of you can fly out to meet each other, you never know he could be the chosen one for you. If you ever get married to him more then likely you will have to live in the USA

• nah live in Australia its nicer

• i guess we'll see hahaha

• I wish you the best of luck with that. I really hope it works out for you, I think it would be an awesome story for your kids one day how love is never to far away

What Guys Said 7

• maybe you will meet someday... perhaps try saving money for a trp to America? :-)

• Be honest with your feelings you have nothing to lose.

• communication, do what your doing now, but more often, see whats going on

• Well I live in Sydney and if someone meant that much to me I'd probably go to where they were! :)

• How old is this guy?

I'm in a similar situation in that the woman I'm seeing is in Turkey and I'm in America, but she already had plans to come here before we even met.

• tell him and let him move to Australia its nicer than america lol

• You let this g.

• go. . . * Fuck you keyboard. Making me swear in front of kids.

• hahaahhhhaahahhhahhhhahhahahahaahahhhahhhahahhahahh

What Girls Said 4

• I was going to give an actual answer until I noticed that you're 15. Are your parents aware that you've been talking to a strange man halfway across the world? You are very young so this is kind of weird for me to understand. How much do you know about him? I mean, people can be anything they want to be online, what makes you think he is trustworthy? I just feel like there are a lot of predators online and you're underage so this is concerning to me.

• yeah i know i'm young but i'm 100% sure he's who he says he is. we video chat like every day so i know he's not an internet predator. (I also made sure that he was who he said he was thanks to Facebook before we skyped and my mum has talked to him too so there are no problems there). your concern is appreciated though :-)

• Okay, well it's good that your mom knows and has spoken to him. Best of luck then :)

• hey guys it's Buttock here, i changed accounts :) so i told him i like him and he likes me too! he's planning on coming to live in melbourne so we can actually date after college but who knows if it'll actually pan out lol. until then or something we're half dating? i guess? like we know long distance relationships dont work a lot of the time so we're just going with the flow. it seems kind of surreal that this is actually happening! sorry for this post im just really happy right now and wanted to talk about it hahahah

• do you know English very well? if yes, no problem

• there are a lot of similarities between you and i here - i even use that username on a different website! i live in aus too and am almost the same age. bit of a coincidence haha!
    anyway regarding your situation you should maybe just wait it out for a little while and see how it goes - if you get that vibe from him then you should tell him! maybe try visiting sometime and if you mesh well then go for it! good luck!

• hahaha really? that's so weird! which website? and where in australia? you should message me so we can chat or something! maybe you're my long lost twin or something? that would be awesome