Do you prefer to date someone older or younger than you?

I usually prefer to date men a few years older than me, although I've dated guys my same age as well. I don't think I would like to date someone younger than me, since I'm still so young. I feel that they would be too immature for me. So what about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Age is just a number!

What Guys Said 13

• 6 down and 20 up for me.
    I'll like someone that shares a commonality with me.

• I'd like to date girls from 17-22. Younger preferred.

• My age or younger.

This sadly puts me in a problem area because girls my age in college aren't interested in dating and any younger than me is a high school girl. So I chose the easy way out of "not dating".

• who cares about age anyway?

• Every girl I've ever known has preferred older guys. I don't think guys care as much. I personally don't. I prefer around the same age, not too much older and not too much younger.

• I'm young at heart so relate better to younger ladies.

• I'm an odd case. I think about life seriously and mature lyrics but have an extremely immature sense of humor. I'd say younger because of my sense of humor but also could handle older if I really liked someone.

• ROBOTS ARE EVERYWHERE

• Being a loli I prefer younger, but I end up regretting due to maturity problems.

• I don't really care about the age, it's just a number after all.

• It doesn't really matter but the age difference should be at most 5 years.

• 4|1
    • I don't get it...

• Lmao!! I totally get the facial expressions

• Neither. I don't get it. First of all it says how the person sees the other person. but it's showing a picture of the person seeing not the person they see. so that makes no sense. Also the facial expressions in the pictures don't really represent anything obvious age wise. They just all look insane.

Maybe I don't get it Bc I don't have any immediate stereotyoes flooding my brain as soon as someine asks a sociologically related question. All I see is a bunch of crazy looking people for no reason.

Personally I like dating younger guys and I dint see why where it says women see younger guys then shows a picture of the woman looking old and shriveled. Is she supposed to feel old if she's with a younger guy. I dont. And the last woman also looks all fucked up and old. The guys all look fucked up but the same age.

So give me your Analysis since you get it. its obvious to you so explain it. Bc I don't see the point point.

• Younger ideally

• I mean if two girls are equal in terms of looks and personality but one is younger, obviously I'd choose the younger one, it'll be longer before she gets old.

I guess girls are most attractive to me at 18/19 obviously girls my age are still attractive, but the older they are the less appealing they are (on average of course). If there's an 18 year old and a 23 year old, the 18 year old has 5 more years of being attractive, so of course I'd prefer her for a long term relationship. If it's just casual sex it doesn't make as much of a difference, though an 18 year old is still better looking on average.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm mostly attracted to older guys but I've dated guys my age and 1 year younger I'm not going below that unless that are mature enough and have a good personify

• Until I'm 25 same age or older ir younger. Afte25 younger. I'm energetic and I like youthful energy. And head hair :p

• Makes sense

• Also as oropke gave saud younger all ekse being equal means more years of attraction. Of course I'm not going to choose a guy I like less over an older guy I like more just Bc if age. But all things being equal...

• I would rather date someone older than me or the same age. If I dated someone younger it would only be like one year most likely.

• Eh, I've dated em all. Older, sam age, and younger. I doesn't really matter to me. :/

• I'm 16, the last guy i dated was 18 and the guy i'm dating now is 15, I don't think age matters, some people just mature way quicker then others

• Too me, its not about maturity as it can come in all ages... But i personally prefer my age or a year older. I've crushed on guys younger or a lot older, but I know I probably wouldn't try to date them

• Same age or older.

• older since guys mature later than us.

• Older guys , for stability