Would you date a girl with a kid?

I always wonder what guys thought about being in a relationship with someone that already has kids.

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• that would work for older guys i believe, not for younger ones... just a thought

What Guys Said 16

• It wouldn't be something that I was looking for, but if it felt right in the specific situation I would do it.

• No, i am not yet ready to raise kids so this is not a step i should take at the moment for the sake of myself but especially for the sake of the kid.

• One guy posted on here before as a similar question that I found quite disturbing as he said you het in good with the child, and you can have the mother anytime you want... Disgusting thought. so they may date you but not really love , care, LTR or marry you.

• Actually I never want kids. Because I think the ruin excitement of a relationship. I mean once you have kids, your gf can't welcome you naked, can't wear only panties and shirt, you can't have sex or get close like before. Because you have kids. But anyways, if I love her, I would accept her kid. But I would also say these things to her too, she must know how i feel.

• No thank you.

I'm not paying or helping to raise another man's offspring.

That's too much baggage for me to be dealing with.

• I have kids, so dating someone with kids would be fine

• Maybe, but probably not.

• When you mean kid, you mean single mother. Nope, just baggage and trouble I don't need to be involved.

• Yes I would

• Maybe. If Im really into her.

• When I got married, she had kids already.. So, yes I would, if we all got along.

• Probably not, no.

• Kids aren't a problem

• Date her yes

But I won't marry her

• No... Are you 19 have a kid and are already looking for another man? That's crazy if so...

• No im not looking for another man. right now my main focus is my job nd my daughter. Plus I dont think I would be able to date someone seriously because I doubt any guy would wait around while i'm deployed.

• You're in the military with a baby as a single mother? Ouch... Good luck.

• Hell no. Especially not a kid that she had when she was in HS.

What Girls Said 4

• That would be a deal-breaker for most men.

• Wouldn't date a guy with a kid, no.

• I’m not a lesbian so I’ll answer if I would date a guy with a kid: No. I didn’t abstain from sex and be careful about getting knocked up so that I could ultimately take on a motherly role anyway. I also would be annoyed with the idea that his ex is always going to be apart of his life no matter what because they share a child. I feel like responsible parents with children uphold datees to a higher standard which is wonderful, yet annoying. I’d like to grow and mature at my own rate without worrying about the guy I’m into being quick to label me as immature because I may not be the best example for a child (I didn’t create) right now at this phase of me.

• I couldn't because i dont think I want kids snd if the relationship last I just wouldn't be able to commit to a kid too.