Would you date a tomboy?

I've always liked to challenge myself. And one way I do it is by doing things most people won't expect from me. Since I was 11 I developed a liking to cars and sports. My dad is a mechanic so that made it easy for me. I like to fix cars I like getting dirty. But that doesn't mean I don't take care of the way I look. I consider myself girly. I like to look good do my hair wear makeup. I've met some guy that wouldn't like it. What do you guys think?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• I like girls that dress like a girly girl, so tight jeans, tight faux leather pants, nice perfume and maybe some make up and all the kind of stuff that have a personality like a tomboy. I like the tomboy personality because they generally are not grossed out by every little thing and I feel are often more laid back and relaxed.

What Guys Said 7

• So not only are you cute, you're a tomboy (#^ ^#) holy lordy help me Jesus I'm in love LOL

But yea I love tomboys who aren't scared to get their hands dirty or try to tackle me shit stick style IRL

• for some reason tomboys are hot

• Yeah I would.

• I appreciate people that don't follow the herd and have unusual interests and skills.

• Tomboys are hot and sexy. I would definitely date and have dated tomboys!

• I prefer tomboys. Always took a liking to women who can show some awesome masculine traits. :)

• I would not anymore.

• Why is that?

• I lack the patience to fuck with people like that. I need a woman who is practical not one who is a fucking kid still playing boy games in a girl's body.

What Girls Said 2

• i'm a butch lesbian lol (the answer is yes~)

• Some guys would some won't. It all depends on the guy