What is the height limit for you? which the ideal height and from which height is a guy considered too tall?

this has been buggng and i would like to know

Most Helpful Girl

• 6'8 is too tall for me. My uncle is 6'8 and I come up to his elbow. That's simply not okay.

Oddly 6'7 is fine. My boyfriend is 6'5-6'6 and I find that ideal.

Funny thing is he'd be 6'9 except he has a spine issue that gives him a bit of a hunch. When he stands up straight it hurts him but man does he get freakishly tall and intimidating :p

A woman in my hometown is 4'11 and her husband is 7'2 though so there's that. Hahaha they have two kids and by the time her sons were 5 they were taller than her :)

What Girls Said 8

• I'm 5'3 and my man is 6'3. I look tiny beside him, but I like a really tall guy, so I don't think I really have a limit. I personally like a guy to be over 6 feet, the shortest I'd go is probably like, 5'10.

• Umm typically a guy would be taller than me just in general but I've liked guys exactly my height or a little bit shorter. I'm 5'5. I don't know if a guy could be too tall though.

• I'm 5" 7"
    My guy is 5'6"
    I like guys eye level with me.
    So up to 6 I'd say.
    But, height isn't a big factor to me

• The tallest guys I know are around 6'5/6'6, and that's not too tall to me. I've never met a 7'0 tall guy before so I can't say whether that's too tall or not. It seems like that's the height, though, where the body starts to look very awkward.

• Ideal height for me on a guy is 6'2. But height no matter taller or shorter it isn't a deal breaker.

• I am 5'2 and I like guys who are 5'10 to 6' 3

• 6'3 :/
    Just.. Omg.. Scary..
    I'm a wee 5'2 girl.
    Idea height for me is 5'10.

• so from 6'3 and up you think that guys look scary?

• Yeah.. Kinda.. I find them intimidating.. But it really depends.

• well that's a bummer because i am 6'3 :/

• 6'3" is my unspoken height limit. Ideal 5'10"

• how much are 6'3 in cms exactly? i am not from murica lol so metric plz? :p

• 6'3" = 190.5

5'10" = 177.8

• thanks

What Guys Said 1

• 10 ft and up for girls on here. Once you get to around 50 ft then that's too tall.