What is it in life that you are PASSIONATE ABOUT DOING?

I'm actually not truly passionate about doing anything at all! I think this is the greatest flaw in my current personality. I need to learn to be invested in what I do, and consciously control whether I feel that I'm interested in something in order to motivate myself to do things rather than just sit and make time pass without making anything of value.

Alas, I'm pretty sure other people have their stuff more figured out and are actually PASSIONATE about DOING STUFF.

So what is stuff that you are PASSIONATE about doing?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am passionate about many things. I am probably the most passionate about learning, not necessarily in a formal setting, though I would like to go back to school sooner than later. I enjoy learning through and from other people and am very passionate about connecting with others, especially those older and more experienced than me and those who are well traveled and cultured. I do not let a day go by that I do not learn something new, no matter what way I gain the knowledge. I am passionate about my writing and am working very hard to finish my first novel at the moment. Helping people and caring for people- friends, family and strangers alike is also a passion of mine. I like to know that I have made a difference in someone's life, even if that only means putting a smile on their face or making them laugh. Sometimes, just a small gesture can make a huge difference. Mostly and because I have had a lot of loss in my past and have gone through some difficulties recently, I am passionate about life in general. I cannot say I have always been that way, as I was depressed for the better part of a decade up until the past six months or so. Someone very special and dear to me showed me the light and changed my way of thinking about the world and because of this, I wake up every single morning thankful to be alive. I can only hope that I can continue to better myself and live a more fulfilling, passionate life.

• @bandit74 does this inspire you?

@sensualscribe Also, what did you think then before, and what exactly changed to reach where you are now?

• Thank you for most MHO. Try to think of life as a gift. For some, it truly is a gift and that is why, if you look at my profile, you sill see in the new spot where we can add a cover image, mine is in support of organ donation. Not only can that change the life of the donor, but in turn can change the lives of those people that the donor comes into contact with. Of course this is not true for every single transplant recipient, but those that truly appreciate the gift they were given will let their appreciation for life shine and it is truly inspiring. Everything in life has become so much more beautiful, colors more vivid and I feel my emotions at a much deeper level. This to me, is passion.

• I can relate so much to the first portion of this. I strive to understand others' perspectives and learn from them, and also take great pleasure from knowing that I've enhanced the life of another.

Most Helpful Guy

• Improving upon myself. I love noticing how
    I get better at something, or how I can do
    things for a longer time without getting exhausted.

Also, my three primary hobbies
    Singing, Martial Arts and Parkour. ^.~

What Girls Said 12

• Playing piano.

• I relate 100% to what you said, about having a lack of passion. It especially sucks right now as I'm getting into my late teens---I'm about that age where I'm supposed to be starting to take control of life and figure out what direction I'm heading in. Very scary when you're not really interested in anything.

Really, the ONLY thing that I've had a life-long passion for is animals. My interest in them has never once waned. My brain is like an endless storage for animal facts. Not just household pets or common animals---all of them. From the blobfish to anacondas, you name it, I'm interested in it. I'd love to get into a job that involves the conservation of animals or something of the sort. But I really wish I could have such a strong interest for other things, as well. Pretty much everything else I'm into is a fad.

• Learning & loving are my two passions I suppose.

• i'm passionate about making love and doing shopping lol

• I'm passionate about helping aminals.

• I love that you can meet new people and learn new things from them.

• Doing? nothing really.

I'm passionate about certain things but they don't really involve doing something.

• I'm too lazy to start most of the time, but once I do, I am very passionate about drawing and I don't want to stop till I finish.

• I'm not passionate about anything really, but I figure that's because I'm majorly depressed.

• Band. Playing flute. Marching is my life it gives me this.. This thrill that's like no other. Wearing that uniform makes me so proud.

• I'm extremely passionate about learning.

• competitive cheerleading and becoming a doctor

What Guys Said 8

• I can relate. I'm not really pasionate about anything either. I just do what I have to do or what I'm supposed to do but nothing that I genuinely want to do. Other than nessesary obligations I just do nothing because that's all I feel like doing. It sucks because passion is actually a really important trait to have :(

• Exactly how I feel, and it's horrible! There has to be a way out of it, but the only one who can change this is ourselves

• I know! It's bullshit though because there's not like a switch you can flip in your head like "I'm going to be passionate/motivated today!". It's a feeling and you either feel it or you don't and unfortunately I don't :(

• collecting Xper in GAG

look just how passionate i am... i have a streak of "200+ opinions in a single day" lately... ;-)

• Creating art. Of all mediums and varieties.

Definitely need to get passionate about something. If life seems meaningless to you now, I can only imagine what it's like without passion for SOMETHING.

Fuckin' get excited about peanut butter if you want to!

• I'm vary passionate when playing music. There's just so much power.

• I am passionate about history. I love to learn about the history of mankind, the various wars, struggles, achievements, etc that were recorded in the annals of the Greats.

I am passionate about art. I love to express myself through a myriad of colors and hues.

I am passionate about reading. I love to immerse myself in worlds of my favorite authors.

I am passionate about love. My heart leaps and bounds in the fields of whimsical attraction and affection.

I am passionate about video games. I love to sit down for hours and play my favorite games with my best friends.

Most of all, I am passionate about God. I long to be closer to him, to praise him and bask in his wonder and glory.

• I'm passionate about keeping my valued items in pristine condition.

• Nothing. Passion is for children.

• Pretty much everything, except for maybe taking out the garbage.