Who get approached more: the average looking girl with a warm personality or the extremely beautiful (facial wise) with a closed off personality?

Who get approached more: the average looking girl with a warm personality or the extremely beautiful (facial wise) with a closed off personality?

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

• a girl with a closed off personality probably won't get many approaches honestly. The ones she does get will probably won't be the greatest guys either. Warm personalities attract warm guys

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• This is the kind of answer that could be solved with statistics, not with just asking people (unless you, yourself were going to deduce the statistics from the answers)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would guess average + warm. Guys are already intimidated by very beautiful girls, ontop of that she looks closed off? Every guy is thinking "man I ain't got no chance. She probably wants a 10 inch dick, a bugatti, and all kinds of designer clothes"

0|0
    0|0
  • The average one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Average girl with a warm personality wins my attention

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither of those jerks. The beautiful warm one.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Perky, outgoing, warm girls. I have no idea why I still get approached in my everyday life. It's a mystery to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • guys are scared of closed off women, for the most part. flirty, warm girls are easier to approach because they seem less likely to go "NEXT!"

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd consider myself to be the average looking girl with a warm personality, and my best friend is very beautiful with a closed off personality, and she gets approached and hit on all the time randomly, we can be out walking in the mall or whatever and here comes another guy complimenting her. I'm the one with a lot more guy friends, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • the average chick with the warm personality wins!!!

0|0
    0|0