Is being a virgin a turn off for a guy?

So im 18 and still a virgin and am currently dating this guy. I'm afraid to tell him I am just in case he is turned off from dating me anymore. Is dating a virgin something that troubles people?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys love virgins for long term relationships or marriage. Its a turn on to pretty much every guy. Far too many friends with benefits and easy girls out there

What Guys Said 7

• No it's a sign that you respect yourself and if your first time is with him he should feel special.

• Not at all, i would like to know so i can make sure your first experiance is comfortable and pleasent.

• hmmmmm nahh

• non-virgins are non-dating options for me.

• No. Most guys appreciate that they are your first. If you find one that doesn't mind that, dump him before you give your virginity to him.

• It doesn't matter for me.

• You don't even need to tell him until he's zipping your pants open. At that moment you can say that you haven't done that before, and that you want to learn it from him really bad. That will turn him on.

What Girls Said 4

• Relationships are about honesty if he needs to know and accept that you are a virgin. Hopefully you plan to keep your virginity , once it's gone you can't get our back

• If it does, he's an asshole

• Some guys love it others hate it.

• If he really loves you, he shouldn't care. And anyway, you are only 18. That is still kind of young.