My best friend and boyfriend went to a movie?

My boyfriend invited my best friend and I to a movie but I couldn't go because I was busy so they decided to still go. I trust both of them and don't think anything would happen but I was still a little bit worried... Should I be?

Yea I guess I need to talk to both of them They are like best friends too though so I didn't think much of it at fist but after a little it started to worry me

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I would be worried, why would your boyfriend and best friend go without you? I would go with my girlfriend and her best friend only if my girlfriend was there, there would be no point in me going unless she was there... Just be more observant now and see whats going on alright

What Guys Said 4

• Ooo that's really bad.
    I don't know what to say that's a line crossed there.
    If nothing happened then feelings are definitley between them for sure.
    I would fucking flip and my friend would lose some teeth if I was you.

• Well I wouldn't be happy with that. why is your boyfriend going to watch a movie with another girl. What the hell your bestfriend going to the movies without you, and instead with your boyfriend. I suggest you start having words.

• I'd be reading then the riot act to both of them. If he's yours and not hers then he needs to act like it.

• I am worried.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, this is all a part of growing up and trying out your social wings.
    Protocol would usually say the girl should decline given the circumstances.
    But if it was like last minute cancellation, I can see why she went.
    My instinct dictates always lead with trust, not mistrust.
    Do not grill either one of them about this, ever.
    Also one more life lesson from an old 19 YO.
    Never ever trap someone you like or love.
    They will leave you forever.
    Properly raised people always leave an escape hatch.
    Someday you will need one desperately and you will see what I mean.
    :))

• I wouldn't really worry. I am friends with a guy, and his girlfriend was my best friend. We would hang out a lot, I had no feelings for him like that, it was never romantic just purely firendship

• You trust them but you're worried? Which one is it? If you're worried even a hint, then one of them if not both are gonna try something. Unless one of them is so ugly that there's no way the other one is gonna try anything. But be careful with accusations or grilling them to see if something happened. I cut off a bitch real quick when she got jelly after I told her hubby was trying to text me. It wasn't my fault he's a whore but she stayed with him and tried to fight me. So please. Dont be looking stupid. Make sure whatever you find is the truth and go from there.

• You should cut them both off.