What are the best, free dating websites to use?

I want to use a dating website, but I want it to be one of the free ones... which one is the best?

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty much all of them are corrupted, might I suggest actually going outside and talking to people?
    If you really want to be behind the internet, I suggest Tinder. Its cleaner and its linked so no lies. Its never worked for me because, i don't do online, but the reviews are good.

• haha you make a good point.

• I know I do, Im online based. Try Tinder, it localizes to your area and matches you up depending on if matches are attracted or not. And you are a girl, you may need to do a little bit more filtering than the app does (due to pervs and desperadoes) . but there are some cool people on there from what I've heard.

What Guys Said 5

• you can try POF

• Unless you're at least a 7, they all suck.

• Use GAG it is free one... Just drop message whom u like..

• though, since it's international, it'd be hard to ever meet them..

• Free ones, are not, well, as you might think, safe... trust me. If you're going to use a dating site, you're better off paying for it but honestly, I wouldn't use them. They're not an OK source of meeting people

• OkCupid is the best in my opinion. I've been using it for less than a day and it's great, I've already met a girl that's pretty awesome.
    Plenty of Fish is free too, but I don't recommend it, it's full of weirdos in my opinion. Maybe for a girl it's better, but for guys sucks.

What Girls Said 1

• I would not recommend it. I am trying to get out of my house and meet people.