Am I a fool to like this guy that I know is not good?

There was this guy that kept texting me since last year until now and he was always the one to start the conversation. My friends kept saying that i should stay away from him but somehow i kind of like him? And he keeps calling me cute and saying that he likes me but the next day i see a photo of him and his ex-girlfriend together. I feel like i've been played and that maybe they are making fun of me.

Most Helpful Girl

• 'Since last year,' dear, the guy 'I kind of like' has been Into you, it seems with pushing a button on his own and even now, is Still Pushing your own buttons With------He keeps calling me cute and saying that he likes me.
    However, I am not sure how long he has been broken up with his "EX" whom you have seen him tin his 'Photo' with, so this is telling me that if he was the one who showed this to you, he may still have a spark or two left for her.
    Don't wear your heart on your sleeve so quick or Allow yourself to not only get 'Played' but get hurt in the end. He hasn't asked you to be his girl, has not asked you to hang out and he may not want a Steady Eddie relationship with anyone because he may still be pining away for the other.
    Keep it lite and semi sweet with him and just be friends for now. You are probably better off and it is safer this way until something changes to make it where your friends would stop Saying------That I should stay away from him.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• well it seems like nothing is really going on yet. you like him but your actions will determine if you're being foolish or not when you learn more.

• Yes. There are billions of other men in the world. don't get stuck with some dumbass

What Girls Said 3

• Well maybe you try to find out more about him. Taking a photo wit his ex might be a bad sign but it could be that he is just a friend with his ex. Give him a lot of space and if loves you he'll come bak but if he doesn't move on

• We all like things that's not good for us

• If he's taking photos with his ex id take that as a bad sigh, if he really likes you if you leave him alone for awhile he will try to reach out to you! Good luck