Would you forgive a girl for this?

I only started seeing this guy and I kind of bit his head off and told him I didn't want to see him anymore by text because he hadn't text me back in 2 days. He told me he was busy with work and to relax but I saw him online and stuff so I got upset thinking he was ignoring me. I also got a message of one of his close friends telling me that me was a bit of a player but then in the same message his friend asked me out so I got stupid thoughts in my head but I think his friend was just being a creep. But now I feel like such an idiot for behaving like a spoilt brat. Should I explain what happened to him I am just worried he will tell me to get lost. I really like him and he really seemed like a sweet person but I think I have blown it What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you both have been 'Seeing' one another, I find this a lame duck excuse that he quacks up and tells You------He was busy with work and to relax but I saw him online...
    It seems with being on one end with Not pushing any buttons in '2 days' for you, he sure had plenty of time to push a few more on the other end with his time in being online, didn't he? Yes, he was putting you on hi spay no mind list, sweeping you under the carpet like a little ant so he could go looking and lurking to be what his Most likely true---A bit of a player... I tend to believe his bud.
    It's One red raised Flag with being as wise as as I am and with This, I don't trust him now. I don't know How 'One of his close friends' even got your number here, dear, but even with That, something is not smelling right in Denmark.
    Don't feel like 'Such an idiot.' You are Not the one who did anything wrong. You told him where it was at and with this, maybe he will learn some respect and also learn you are No man's fool as far as a female goes.
    Give him a chance to do some of the chasing now. Perhaps he will find you a challenge with a bit of squawking and talking you told him off with. Guys like him need to know that girls like you are not going to tolerate being put on a shelf where other things are top priorities and they have to wait in line like some second fiddle... this is not music to my ears.
    If he is really this 'sweet person,' then I don't think you have 'blown it.' It would have been His lost if he would have 'Blown it' by blowing you off with the text deal and ending up not being a Real deal.
    It's your choice, your call if you want to let him think he won this round of what could end up to be One of many 'Rounds' down a beaten path.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for allowing me to lend a helping a hand.:) xxoo

What Guys Said 3

• You could try sending him an email explaining everything. Try to avoid texting or explaining in person. Hopefully, things should get sorted out between teh two of you.

• *facepalm* ugh... think before you text crazy stupid shit. Text him and be honest. That's all you can do but be prepared for him to not want anything tondo with you. Afterall, it was you who said you didn't want to see him anymore. Hopefully you learn something from this situation.

• I'll forgive her, but I won't forget it

What Girls Said 3

• No.. there is no excuse. There is always time to return a text. If he thought about you those 2 days you would know.

• Honey, you told him to get lost. What do you expect? Perhaps show some vulnerability and apologize for being a psycho but if he neglects to respond, you know why.

• Some of the people need to get off there high horses and get a grip. Like she is the first girl to do this give her a break. Sweetie you should text him when you are feeling calm and just explain and see how it goes. Your not the first girl to do this so relax 😊