Guys thoughts on girls with tattoos?

Do guy's hate girls with tattoos, even is they are small and discreet? Or what if you only find out until later that she has a huge tattoo? Would you continue to date her?

0|0
0|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't stand tattoos, I've never seen a good one. They look tacky and trashy.

0|0
    0|0
    • So if you were dating a girl, and only until you saw her in a bikini or something did you realize she even had one, what would you do?

• I'm not going to break up/stop seeing a girl because she has a tattoo but I'd lose some attraction towards her and subsequently my interest level would diminish.

What Guys Said 5

• Small tattoos are ok to me. I'm not a tattoo guy though. Big tattoos are a turn-off, but that really depends on the guy. Girls should just be themselves, if they like tattoos then they should go for it. Some guy will like them for who they are :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, there are a lot of guys who are into tatted chicks. I myself do not mind if a girl has some meaningful tattoos (even sleeves are fine by me), but I get turned off when a girl has more ink than skin and the tattoos are just random bullshit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't prefer tattoos in general. However, if I were to survive a motorcycle accident and had scars from it, that's a different story.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like tattooes. . its not a sign of normal humans. I have seen tattoo on private parts. wtf nonsense is this? Sorry but I don't like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love it as long as it's well placed and not a garbage looking tattoo

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.