Is it too much to follow her to law school?

I'm madly in love with this girl and we go to different schools. She's graduating and I'm not. Next summer she's off to law school and I want that shot with her. She means the world to me and I love her so much. Is it too much to ask to follow her to her next school? I wanna try and make it work but is that too much? I'm young but she's legit. I can see myself marrying her, and im really ok with winning her over every single day. She doesn't see how amazing she is. I feel in love with her from day one and haven't even thought otherwise.

This is "should I ask her" not should I follow her***

Most Helpful Girl

• I may be wrong, but she sounds goal oriented in that she is perfectly willing to leave you to go to Law school of all places, and you are more people oriented because you are willing to go to Law school just to be with her. Is this really going to work out? Especially with a year's gap where she will be studying hard and you will be in another place, dreaming of the day you can be with her again? Distance relationships often grow cold, even without personality differences. Take it from someone who is also person oriented and struggles with wanting to follow someone else; plan your life around your goals rather than planning your goals around someone else's life. Everything else will fall into place if you concentrate on yourself. Good luck:)

What Girls Said 3

• That is scary. Do not do that.

• Should I ask to go with her, not blindly go without telling. Sorry if you misunderstood

• Neither. Don't you have your own career aspirations?

• It depends on how long you've been together, and how she feels about it.

• Should I ask tho is my point. To see if she's on board or let her go

• If she means enough to you, then maybe. You should probably make sure that her feelings are as strong as yours, before risking your future.

• *FACEPALMS*.. if you really have to be together she should accept you as you are!

What Guys Said 1

• Your education should be based only on what you want to do with the rest of your life.