Gonna go out with this guy, what should I wear?

I'm gonna go out with this guy. Soon... I do not know if it is going to be a date or not. But we went on few dates before. Long story short I do not know if this one is going to be a date. I want to impress him. What should I wear?
[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/5cf4us.jpg[/IMG]

• 1 (top and jeans)
  • 2 (fitted dress)
  • Other suggestions (please leave a comment)

Most Helpful Girl

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...987ef68a9a.jpg

Something like this or jeans and top!

• A dress with that silhouette you mean?

• Your welcome!! :D

• Thanks for MH!!

What Guys Said 5

• I like the heels in the first one but since you said it's most likely a dinner I say go with the dress... I'm not sure if it's the lighting in the picture but the dress looks weird in a way... I don't think it's bad that it's fitted but do you have a clearer picture of it?

• Hahaha what makes it weird? I'm going to wear a dress, it's not going to be this one, but it's also fitted like that. And no, I do not :/

• Haha he already told you don't worry about impressing him... just the fact he says he wants you to be comfortable is a great thing it shows he cares :D
      Lol go with the flats haha you'll look great with it anyway just remember to have fun!

• Thank youuu :D

• Depending on the restaurant. ( Fancy -> top notch )
    Something that matches the atmosphere, Classy or just casual.
    (from the bottom up dressing you ) black on white chucks, ripped jeans, a collar shirt with an optional bow-tie and maybe one cute hair accessories with minimum makeup ( eyeliner/ partial eye shadow ) would be my ideal.

at least
    In my opinion.

xoxo I voted A, ( didn't read your update. ) lol. </3

• Lol thank you! It's not gonna be a fancy restaurant though

• Do you know what you're gonna be doing?

• Oh sorry I forgot to mention it. Probably dinner after work.

• Fitted is nice, I wouldn't recommend a super tight one that smooshes your boobs up outta the top.

• Alright. Thank you :)

• That dress is kind of weird looking in my opinion.

• The way it falls on my body or the pattern?

• You have a really good body, the pattern and blue and black dont always look good together and that is a good example of that.

• I'm bot gonna wear this particular dress. Was asking if a fitted dress would be a good idea.

• If you're "dating", it'll be a date. It depends on where you're going. I mean, you wouldn't wear a dress to a baseball game, right?

• No lol. It's gonna be a dinner after work.

• So number 1?

• And somethung happened between us that mskes me unsure this one will be a date.

What Girls Said 4

• I love the dress! It's fitted and the color is really elegant, plus it shows skin in a really good way.

• the top and jeans look better on you.. but it will still depend on what you will be doing and whats comfortable for you.

• I don't like the dress.. The jeans top look better on the whole

• Because of the pattern?

• Umm.. Its just flat one pattern no variety. I personally wouldn't wear it if I want to impress someone. I don't like the sleeve length.. Should have been sleeveless maybe.
      And the fitting is too tight, kind of shows ur belly.. Just my opinion :)
      I like the jeans top the heels are awesome <3

• Thank you :)

• You should wear something lacy like this…
    img2.baopiqi.me/.../...a4ef6174eba984fde1485b2.jpg

• Don't you think it's going to be too formal? I'm just going to have a dinner after work

• Thank youu :)

• No problem. :)