To all the single folk?

I realized that you can't force someone to like you so why waste your time trying to make someone like you. Love yourself first, enjoy life, and then you might find someone.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah its kinda obvious you can't force someone to like you, the evolution of a relationship starts with a mutual desire to be together, a mutual attraction, and enjoyment of being together. a healthy relationship last when both individuals aren't relying on eachother to be happy but are already happy and share their happiness with someone who will give the same. Learning to be happy by yourself is essential to a fulfilling life.

What Guys Said 9

• I refuse to give up!

• bocatadecaspa.files.wordpress.com/.../...doing.gif This cat is cute and should feel cute

• Okay, mom. But, seriously this is kinda demeaning, you are kinda saying, "Hey, no one likes you, but uh love yourself and that type of thing. While I go out with my boyfriend, see ya!"

• ^ I agree. Sometimes it gets hard loving yourself and being happy despite being severely lonely and feeling undesirable.

• @TheEnding It's not just that, how does she know we aren't single by choice? Or that we might just be looking for someone who has the same goals, as us, in life?

• I like being single, but dislike it too

• I'm not trying to force or coerce anyone. I am keeping my feelers out and actively looking while living my life.

• So you mean before; you thought you could force someone to like you but you can't and just realized this now?

• I kinda like the single life. Moah money to myself lol.

• And what are you asking from us

• I love this patronising waffle, it really gives me the stiffest of nipples, so sexy.

• How sad, this is a first for me...

What Girls Said 3

• You will have your time. Single life rocks!

• Where's the question?

• Were you not his #WCW? :(