My boyfriend saw me with another man? URGENT?

My 32 year old boyfriend is a theatre actor. We have been together for a year now. I am not an actress.

We have a really good relationship and we love each other a lot. He has been very caring and loving and I adore him to bits. he's very cute.

But of late our relationship has hit a rough patch.
I was offered a role in a play by his agency when I was visited him during the rehersals.
I was offered the role of a village girl who falls in love with a rich man and the scenes between me and my co actor required kissing scenes and also had 1 love scene.

I was hesistant but the directors coaxed me. My boyfriend was not happy at all. He never wanted me to join this business but I promised him that this is my first and last role.

Trouble started when he saw the final product. He was extremely upset on seeing the kissing scenes and he got furious on the love scene.
He didn't even wait for the play to get over and left in between.

He has been treating me shabbily since then. I am trying my best to cheer him up. I shower him lots of love amd give him full attention. I even cook his favorite dishes but nothing is helping.

I cry every night. We had sex many times after the incident and he has been very rough with me.

He has done many scenes like this before. I also had problems but I tried to contain myself. But he's not willing.

What do i do?

Most Helpful Girl

• So he's mad and therefore having sex with you in a rough manner? Wtf. Leave him. Any person who uses sex as a weapon is mentally disturbed. You need toget out of this poisonous relationship. I love how it's fine for him to make out with others when he's acting but you aren't allowed to do so. You picked a bad one.

What Guys Said 5

• If he held himself to the same standard and he never agreed to it (even if though he did so reluctantly), then I could understand him being upset.

Neither of those things are the case, though, and it sounds like he's doing a strange thing by intermixing his anger with your lovemaking. That's a huge red flag.

• I would think that being an actor himself he would understand since he's done the same. I guess it's one of those cases where it's ok for him but not for you. Showering home with love won't do much. Did you discuss with him that their was a love scene?

• He seems to me like a hypocrite if he thinks he can get away with love scenes as an actor and you can't have a love scene. This guy isn't worth it.

• Your first mistake is being in a relationship with a man who is 32, and is a theater actor. He's obviously going to be a drama king. And you need to leave him, he isn't worth your time. I also hope, I don't have to spell out why you should leave him.

• I think he needs to understand that it's just a play especially since he's an actor. He seems to be acting a bit childish.

What Girls Said 9

• tell him to go fuck himself. sorry to be blunt. his double standards make him an ass. don't waste any time with someone so selfish and dramatic. you deserve better.

• He sounds really immature...
    He should know that this comes with working in Theatre/Acting.
    I'm a Theatre major (just a student right now) and I have not kissed anyone in my life... but I know that at some point I am probably going to have to kiss a stranger because of Theatre.

• Tell him to show you the same consideration and stop being selfish

• Tell him that's he's got a serious problem with double standards because that is not okay. You not being allowed to do the same crap he does is insanely dumb and he's being and immature prick about it. You guys either need to work it out or you need to get out of that relationship.

• You don't owe shit to him. Obviously he is the one with the little ego and you respected his profession and knew what you were getting into. He just doesn't like the taste of his own medicine.

I dont think he is a good boyfriend, kick him to the curb.

I want to see the movie you are in by the way :)

• He needs to get over himself. He's an actor himself, he knows what the job entails.

• Just talk to him, sit him down and explain what's wrong

• That pretty much cheating on eachother

• How long are you going to continue being abused by him?