Do blonde look weird on Asians?

My boyfriend really have a thing for blonde hair. Although he never ask me to go blonde (I have dark brown hair), whenever I talk about it he gets super excited and says how beautiful he imagines I would look in blonde. Well the problem is I'm an Asian. My skin is fairly pale. Do blonde look weird on Asians in your opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Pssshhh, nooo I used to bleach my hair in high school.
    I'd be like a 1990s Asian Popstar like these guys

www.john.do/.../20111101_turbo_5.jpg

• My ex has blond and is Asian... honestly:-/
    I prefeer her natural dark brown hair color. But ahe really! Reall! Looks sexy with blonde hair.:-/

• Pretty much anything other than what is normal for a nationality is weird on them

• Well we live in the US, and my boyfriend is white with light brown hair. He really likes blonde hair.

• I do think it's weird but the boyfriend obviously has a thing for Asian girls too if he's dating her.

• I'm not saying she shouldn't do it, really what I'm saying is, that it may be weird but who cares. Besides nowadays you can get that stuff where you color it differently for a few days or months or something and it washes out. So try it out, if hr liked it. He likes it. If not then it will be gone. If he does like it, wash out the trial color and get some permanent dtuff

• you can just imagine how i look when my hair turn out to be blonde. haha

What Girls Said 6

• personally, I think it looks strange but I have actually seen some that look quite good! if he wants you to dye your hair blonde, don't do it for him, only do it if you really want to yourself, but maybe go into a wig shop and try a blonde (or close to blonde) wigs on to see if it suits you first?

• He doesn't ask me too, but I know he has a thing for light blonde hair so I brought that up and he's like jumping in excitement... Yeah that'd be something new to try, but ok thank you I'll try to do the wig thingy first :)

• Depends what type of Asian. Koreans get away with looking good coloured hair.

• Vietnamese.

• It's all to do with your face really.

• Yes it does
    I always curious why Asians want to do that colour

• I had both. I thought the blonde looked youthful and vibrant... but all of my friends say my natural color is better.

• It usually looks really strange

• He said my skin is pale so it won't look strange. But still I'm worried.

• Not at all if you get something like thiss-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...2c93f46073.jpg