How to get a guy to stop asking me out?

No matter how hard I try to get him to stop he ask me out 3-5 times everyday and its sooo annoying especially since I'm nowhere near attracted to him so is there a way I can get him to stop?

I'm not going to the police

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop responding to him. Just ignore him. Block his messages on every platform he uses. If he makes new accounts, block them. If he posts on your social networking things like instagram, delete or report his comments. Never ever reply to him under any circumstances, just the complete silent treatment.

He should stop eventually. If he persists for more than a couple weeks, tell you best friend that you need his help to make it stop, and have him have his parents talk to the cousin's parents and tell them that he's been harassing you for weeks and won't stop. Getting his parents on his ass will make him stop for sure.

• You do not own and use 8 phones. Nobody does. Even high tech professionals who work 100 hour work weeks don't have that many phones. Nobody is going to pay that absurd of a phone bill for a teenage kid.

• Who said they all have service as long as I have wifi I'm good cuz I can just download apps and use them with wifi do I believe a teenager does have 8 phones

What Guys Said 22

• Politely tell him "This never gonna happen, never ever. Now f*k off or I'll call the police"

.../´¯/)
    ...,/¯../
    .../.../
    .../´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    .../'/.../.../.../¨¯\
    ...('(...´...´... ¯~/'...')
    ...\...'.../
    ...''...\... _.·´
    ...\...(
    ...\...\...

• It doesn't work :/

• The main point that we both seem to agree on is that she should talk to someone such as her parents

• I said it earlier to call the parents & if the problem persists SHE SHOULD call the police.
      Happy now?

• Tell him or let it slip or get some one else to tell him that he scares you. Like he's too full on and it makes you really uncomfortable. Rejecting him in a nice or mean way could still make him think his persistence will pay off. But if he thinks he's really scaring you, then he'll realise he's being dumb about it and should back off.

• Sit him down and talk to him seriously. I think maybe when you reject him, he doesn't take it seriously enough and you need to make him take it seriously.

• Why would you do that? You must be A) Cute B) Beautiful C) Very Good looking D) All of the Above. Trust there'll be a time where you'll wish someone would ask you out. But if you seriously don't like this guy, just tell him this
    You : I can't go out with you your too good-looking for me!
    Him : (Ego-superboosted) Oh alright (walks off)

This way both sides do not get hurt and everyone lives happily ever after.

• Be straight up with him and tell him to stop if you haven't yet, but not in a really bitchy way. If he still persists afterwards, then do what @Dandeus wrote.

• SLAP HIM!!!

• Get a BIG boyfriend. A big, extremely jealous type. Tell him about a guy that's bothering you and he says that your new boyfriend is a pussy and probably fights like a girl.
    bring a waterproof poncho to THAT fight.

• did you tell him, that you´re not attracted to him at all? maybe tell him that you find him ugly... that will sting a while but should help.

• Just love him from afar

• Tell him you have AIDS or herpes. Haha.

• Or, since there is a creeper track record here just kill him and claim self defense. ;) I don't know. Maybe have a few guy friends kick his ass? All the standard anti-creeper answers don't seem to work on him right?

• Ok, good. Glad you got it all figured out. Best of luck!

• Lol, who's this guy? In your neighborhood or someone in g@g?

Hm, try this: "If you won't stop asking me out, I'm gonna stab a knife in your eye!" and hen show your knife. XD (don't stab him for real though, it's just a threat)

• Actually I did that on video chat

• You can get used for that. I don't recommend thaf

• A solid left hook to the temple.
    just kidding. Say he reminds you of your little brother/cousin. Massive turn off unless he's weird.

• I'm the youngest out of all but I guess I can go for cousin

• Lol i don't blame you. Best of luck

• Lol once his sister was born I thought I died haha thank you very much for your answer many wishes for you in life bye

• Go to the court and have a restraining order placed against him. You're not going to the police. You're going to a judge.

• You can stop him with the three magic words: I am gay

• Tried it already

• Hahahahah wow!

If there really is no way to tell him to leave you alone nicely, you're gonna have to chew him out.

• Chew him out? I've used basically everything I've physically tried to make him leave I've changed my entire personallity but then eventually went back I've ignored him I've dont everything...

• lol say yes and he will stop

• Said yes one time dumped him in two days because I only said yes since it was Christmas Eve (didn't talk to him Christmas morning or day tbh) and dumped him the next day

• Just tell him you had sexual intercourse with A LOT of men. Find ways to turn him off completely.

• might hire a hitman

• Just tell him
    "the next time i see you... you won't have a very beautiful nose"

• just dont get prgnant, a

• Let him down nicely. Just be straight and honest with him.. Although he is a little odd, he still has feelings. Good luck to ya.

• If this has been happening daily as many times as it has nice was my first choice now I have like no other choice

• Yeah thanks

• Lmao you're welcome.

• You can't help who asks you out, but, you can help how you act towards him

• I literally avoid him what else can I do I try to be nice but he ticks me off by asking me out

• Then maybe you're doing something wrong with the approach to it

• What other way is there to approach other than nice and mean

• Tell him no and if he asks again you will file harassment charges.

What Girls Said 10

• Hey, beautiful (:

So, I can see that you have here a tough situation... He asks you out 3/5 times everyday? Okay, I think you really look straight in his eyes and say "I don't wanna go out with you. Period. You need to understand that it's my right to not wanting to go out with you". I don't know the way you already answered to him, but if you need to be a little arrogante so he can understand, I think you really should be a little. This situation can't go any further, because it will evolve to stalking and that's a crime now.

I don't know if I helped but if I did I hope you can end that situation.

• First thanks for the compliment second its text third I've even cursed him out

• I would tell your parents or an adult personally. It is a form of harassment if he won't leave you alone. Tell your principal, parents, a teacher. Get help, if he is this persistent he could end up trying to force himself on you so make sure you are not alone around him, and that people know he is giving you problems.

• Block him and ignore him.

• Oh lord. He doesn't know how to take a hint or even accept the fact that there is never going to be an us. Are you sure, you're been 100% clear about the fact that it's never going to happen? He probably thinks you're playing hard to get (which I don't believe should be done). I don't know maybe ignore him or pretend he isn't around? Do you see him often?

• * have been sorry

• Good luck anyway. Sorry you're running out of options here. I hope he will understand it soon for your sake and his.

• Lol its cool thanks for your help

• Just tell him you have herpes.

• Punch him in the face.

• ammm he got attracted to something pretty in you probably so turn ugly bad onion-garlic breathe ugly clothes a horrible personality and he will run away hopefully

• LOL @ update
    Be upfront to him about your feelings

• Ikr so many people suggested it and I've done it to many times

• Dont answer his questions, like what lumos suggested block him everywhere.
      Be as cold as an ice
      geez, why some boys or guys dont get it

• I don't know thanks

• That sounds annoying. Instead of saying no explain why you don't want to go out with him and say you don't like him. It sounds mean but say it infront of other people so he would be too embarrassed to ask again. ;)

• Go to the police