My sisters ex has a massive crush in me?

Okay so my sisters jr year (my freshman year) she dated this guy for a few months and they went through crap then broke up but became friends after and talk a lot but when I was Really depressed recently he was there for me and we have been friends since well I've always seen him as a friend and nothing more but he keeps telling me how we are sooo compatible and I don't feel the same I just can't say that now (im a jr now btw) he is a good friend but we can't be anything more what do I do

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure that's not the only massive thing he has for you MUAH-HA-HA. .. squirt

• Lmao thats all bad

• Lol, sorry you left the door open on that one. .. lol
      my inner teen couldn't resist.

• But seriously how old is the guy and wouldn't that violate some sort of sister code? Especially if he is in any past pictures with the rest of your family? ? AWKWARD !!!

What Guys Said 4

• Don't do it.

• Do you look like your sister? I mean maybe the guy is in love with the appearance, seeing your sister in you?

• Crush his balls... .. Bahahaha

• Well, I think you know what you need to do, and just don't want to do it because it's the "right" thing to do

What Girls Said 2