Why has he sort of given me the cold shoulder/what do you think is happening?

This guy and I were kind of seeing each other for about 3 months. He introduced me to his family and friends. We used to speak every day, and he would also call. He would ask to see me basically every weekend and invite me to events. Due to my busy schedule, we didn’t catch up as much as I would’ve liked to. I remember this one time we were out, and I was talking to another guy and he asked who it was, in a seemingly jealous way and that night asked who I was on the phone to once I had ended a call (which was my mother). He would hold my hand and put his arm around my waist when directing me to somewhere. We only have kissed, because every time we have caught up, it’s been out in ‘public’. When we’ve been texting, there have definitely been sexual connotations so I feel we are both sexually attracted to each other. He would act the same when I was around with his friends. When we caught up, we would talk about everything and I definitely sensed he felt comfortable around me, as we would joke around with each other. He invited me to something on new years, and I told him that I could probably go, but I was unfortunately away and he seemed to have gotten quite annoyed, became blunt with me, but told me he missed me. Time went on, and we didn’t speak for a bit, but we just snap chatted each other. I am moving away for about a year, he said he would come and visit me. While I was away, he religiously kept asking when I am going to be back. I left it for about a week, and I got in contact with him again asking how he’s been and he seemed happy to hear from me. We carried on talking, and he told me he missed me again and even ‘jokingly’ I think, mentioned he wouldn’t mind if I were the woman of his house one day. We carried on talking, and he teased me about one night when we were out that I was so drunk, but in an almost rude way. I told him to jokingly shut up, which was a couple of nights ago and haven't heard from him since.

What Guys Said 1

• You realise guys are just as self conscious.

If he is asking after you and sees you talking to guys you need to reassure him. Because a lot of women enjoy the attention of all males and subsequently cheat and lose interest. He has staked his claim per se. Just be honest and tell him whats going on. Chase him back if you are interested. If not tell him. Because he does like you.

• Sorry what do you mean by staked his claim per se?

• well... when a guy is interested. He stakes his claim, he sees other guys as potential predators for your affection.
      So... he wants you and you only. When he stops getting a little jealous over you talking to other guys it means you are either in a relationship and he is confident or he is no longer interested.

What Girls Said 1

• Try texting him and see if he relpy. I wouldn't say he has given you the cold shoulder until he ignore your texts. I think he likes you so no question about that, be patient and text him! You won't regret it and if you're worried about what's gonna happen just ask him what he wants from you.

• Thank you for reassuring me :)