Prettiest girls are always alone?

i have a hard time making girlfriends and i have no idea why, maybe im not open enough? but even if i am... girls still are jealous of my body, im tall, skinny, model body and whenever i try to make girlfriends they Always make comments about my body. Im tired of it, or they start a fight with me or provoke me, why? im not a bitch

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to change your circles. I don'thave any trouble making friends who are women but there are a lot of women who automatically don't like em but they tend to be shallow and close minded and easily upset.

What Guys Said 3

• That's women for ya (at least the haters/insecure ones). Girls are always competing physically, and they let it get in the way of simple social interactions.

• Handsome guys are also alone. Okay, I'm kidding. I'm only alone, because I live a crappy lifestyle, which my fault and my fault alone. However, I am working on that.

• luxurious girl always alone.

What Girls Said 3

• Hello.

That's not an excuse. We all have the body we have. It's not your fault if you have a "model body" or whatever. What you need is make new friends, but good people not the kind that is jealous of you or something. And don't pay attention to the females that say this or that about you and your physical. Just be yourself, stay true and honest. Soon you will meet nice people, believe me.

Hope I helped. xx

• You've probably met the wrong girls. I have a lot of EXTREMELY beautiful friends, who are definitely not alone. Find people who doesn't put so much value in how you look, because that really isn't important.

• Maybe it's not your face or body, but your attitude.