How long does it usually take for you to get feelings for someone?

I know this depends on the individual, and the person they are dating, but in general i would like to see some opinions, about how quickly you can get feelings for someone, after a few dates or maybe after 1 month or more talking most days etc..

And what is the fastest you have gotten feelings for someone you dated.

Most Helpful Girl

• In the past it could have been a few months but the more guarded I get (because of past hurts) the longer it takes me to tear down my walls. But once my walls are down it comes naturally. I have to know the guy isn't going to hurt me like those in the past.
    My current bf took me about a year and a half.

What Girls Said 1

• Fastest I've gotten feelings for someone I've dated is a day. It usually takes me at least a week maybe to realize I like someone.

What Guys Said 4

• It took me about 3 weeks after this girl was flirting with me. We weren't friends at all but I pass the sexual harrassment mark with her, but she just choose to laugh it off, twist nipples, and all that, hit me back a lot and I thought she liked me. Turns to find out... This how she play and she don't want nothing serious. Hurt for a while , now, I'm like freak it.

• Its random but someone tricked me recently and it didn't take very long!

• On average about a year.

• 1 or 2 days is enough.