Three dates no kiss, is he not into me?

So I just went on a sort of third date with this guy. I went to his apartment hung out with his roommate and his roommates girlfriend. We played a board game that they turned into a drinking game. So I ended up spending the night. I slept in his bed, and she cuddled and stuff but, we still haven't kissed yet. I'm pretty sure he's into me, he texts me every day, and when his roommate was texting him he asked my guy if his girl was there yet (me).

Most Helpful Guy

• He sounds shy. Kiss isn't going to happen with other friends around. Drinking can heighten emotions, including fear. He may have been just too nervous or paranoid due to the drinking and situation.

• Well we were alone at first, and his roommate went to bed before us, then we went in his room and watched movies, it's not like he didn't have opportunities. He slept over in my dorm the last time we hung out and it was the same thing, he didn't do anything then either.

What Guys Said 2

• Sometimes some guys are clueless about when the right time is.

• He just cares about lip hygiene.

What Girls Said 2

• Kiss him instead of waiting

• Yeah if you want to kiss then kiss he might be scared of scaring you off. He sounds interested.