Girls do you prefer the "Bad Boy" type, or "Nice Guy" type, or neither?

• Bad Boy
  • Nice Guy
  • Neither

Most Helpful Girl

• Ahh.. thats hard. I get attracted to bad boys. Bad boys, as in, not the jerks, those who break the rules and live dangerously. They're awesome. But at the same time, nice guys are sweet and kind.. i actually get attracted to both. I really dont have a type. So yea. Both :)

What Girls Said 7

• I like my boyfriend type. The kind who gets me even when I don't get myself. I'm not going off of whether the guy is "nice" or "bad."

• If "nice" is his defining quality, I probably won't be interested. Kindness is necessary, but I tend to go for artistic/creative guys.

• Bad boys disgust me. But I don't really go for "types." Just depends on the person. I'd much rather him be a good guy than rude and getting in trouble and blah blah blah. So between the two, "nice guy." But really, I'd say neither.

• I like the one with brain.

• I'm a little bit of both type of female. I want a guy that's going to test me and keep things interesting like a bad boy but I don't want I guy I can push around like a nice guy.

• It depends.

• Where's the rapist type option? Or is it part of the bad boy one?

What Guys Said 1

• I prefer the "Genuine Type". All my bitches did too.