Looks or personality, what is more important?

what is more important too you: Looks or personality?

• Looks
  • Personality

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I think personality. But looks are what get me interested in getting to know the persons personality

• so if that person doesn't have the looks, you wouldn't be interested in his personality?

• Well, personalities can also make a guy seem more attractive to me. I don't think looks are everything. I just think that's how you spark someone's attention & interest. The last guy I dated i honestly didn't think was that attractive. But after being friends with him & getting to know him, I started to actually like him & find him more attractive

• hmm... i see. very interesting...
      thank you for your sharing your opinion 😊

What Girls Said 11

• I like how most guys vote "looks" but then tell us we're shallow. Funny.

Personality is more important, but also , I wouldn't date someone I'm not attracted to physically. Sometimes I find okay looking guys attractive if their personality is my idea of a 10.

• For attraction, all you need is looks, but if you re looking for what s important in a potential relationship, personality trumps it. Could you have a relationship with a brain dead superficial model, for example? I for one could never take him seriously, so I d say they're both relevant, but sometimes some people have such beautiful personalities that they suddenly are a wonder to spend time with and look way prettier than the genetically over blessed.

• Why not both?

• I think that they're both important. Of course a person is going to be attracted by looks first but if you're nice and treat a person well then it doesn't matter how you look.

• Personality all the way!

• at begginning looks may be important but it is not everything :) most important thing is personality for a reliationship :)

• I voted looks but first impressions and all but even if you're gorgeous but, have a bad personality then fuck it you're not worth my time.

• I would say both, but if I had to put one before the other, its like 60% looks, 40% personality

• personality is more important to me

• In my opinion personality is more important and looks are just a bonus.

• important for what?
    to want to have sex with.. looks.
    to want to grow old with them.. personality.

What Guys Said 8

• Hate to admit I'm a sucker for looks, haha.

If it's any consolation, in response to people telling my gf that I was really funny, she said "I think you're funny... but you're overrated." Burn🔥 Ironically, that's the funniest thing she ever said to me😂 She also just said to me the other night that I'm "better looking than I am funny", and I don't know how to take that. Hopefully I'm at least a little of each😆

• Looks ftw, if you aren't easy on the eyes you have to go LOL (decent looking)

• Looks with personality.
    If I had to pick one, it'd be personality.

• Mainly looks for quick hook-ups at bars and night clubs. A little of both (with an emphasis on personality) when pursuing LTR's...

• I forgot, looks and personality (or lack thereof) doesn't matter, if you're pursuing the wild party-girl types at bars and nightclubs - if you're a cocaine dealer lol

• First looks, then personality. If you don't have the looks, your personality doesn't matter.

• "f you don't have the looks, your personality doesn't matter."

If you're a drug dealer, some girls don't care whether you have looks OR personality... welcome to the real world.

• Accept it or not, this is the world. World is cruel. I wish people could care about personality more. And one more information; I don't have the looks.

• Can't lie. Looks are definitely very important but in many cases if the other person has a horrible personality it doesn't matter how good looking they are. So looks with a good personality is what I'd like.

• Probably equal tbh

• Soul over anything and everything.