Are unattractive guys impossible to date?

i think I'm unattractive, and I'm sure most girls think so too. i have never been on a date in my life.
so thats what makes me wonder, is it just me or are all unattractive guys not good enough to date?

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop thinking girls think like you, they don't. Girls have the ability to like a guy for other reasons besides his physical appearance, you make the same mistake most guys make. You think "Look at me, who would date me?" Don't do that, you think a girl wouldn't date you, because you wouldn't date you. But you're not a girl, they don't think like us, so have some confidence (or don't give a fuck), dress like you have some self respect, and you should be fine.

From there it's just you needing to improve on your game.

What Girls Said 2

• In my opinion I think that guys who aren't that good looking often have a great personality and girls don't know that because they don't give them a chance. But to me a great personality is more attractive than looks.

• not as long as you have a good personality :)

What Guys Said 1