How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?

So I'm almost 21 and I've never dated anyone before... Is that weird? How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you all had? Maybe I am not the only one.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• "official" girlfriends 4

• I am 20 and had one semi-girlfriend. We were unofficial for a long time and official for a week. She was 15, I was 19. I cuddled with her all night and kissed her. That is it.
    We are both still virgins but she is not talking to me right now. She is now 16, I am 20. I want to be her first everything.

• 3 GFs... only one really stands out.

What Girls Said 4

• I've had about 3 boyfriends in the past. My current boyfriend is my 4th. I hope to stay with him for a long time. :) It's not weird, though, to not have had any boyfriends at 20/21. My sister is around the same age and she still has not had a boyfriend yet. It's really NBD. My first 3 relationships sucked butt because I was with a bunch of jerks and was too young to understand what I really wanted. In my current relationship, I am happy and the guy I'm with is just... amazing. It took a while to find him, but I did. I do, though, wish I had waited a little while before trying to get into relationships that would inevitably fail really bad.

• I've had 4. Two in high school. One when I was 18 and one right now

• I have never had a serious bf, I'm 20. I have dated 1 guy, but it was more of a no strings attached kind of thing...

• None... guys are not interested.