Why does ex call and stop calling?

My boyfriend for over a year told me that he could not see himself to be a step father of my kid a month and a half ago and also told me that it has nothing to do with me. He is also two years younger than me. I was pretty hurt and decided to move on. I am an attractive, professional working woman so he knows there are lots of man after me. He tried to text a week ago. but I ignored his text. He called a few days later so I answered and told him to figure out what he wants for his life because I can not make a decision for him. He told me that he missed me but then I ignored. He emailed me and told me that he miss and love me and scare that no one would love him more than I did. I told him that he will, so I tried to move on and be happy again after what he has humiliated me. He called and emailed and asked if I was seeing someone. I got so mad and told him that I don't do rebound. I have more useful thing to do in life than doing rebound. He told me that he wanted to get back. He got a new job which more than 1000 miles away from my home so I told him to come and see me so we could talk face to face. He said he will find time to come and see me but then he disappear again. No calls, no text and no email. He is driving me crazy. I don't either want to bother to call or text or email him. Part of me wants to move on but part of me wants to wait for him. I know he got hurt in the past but I don't think it is right to play game with me what did I have ever done to him to deserve this and he knows that. When I am in a relationship, I am too busy to enjoy each other company and grow to be a happy person. I don't want to play game or no how to play game in a relationship. Please advice.

What Guys Said 1

• Hello !

He isn't sure of what he wants , and as he keeps calling , texting and you don't , he may think you're not that interested , while it seems that you do .

I understand totally your decision not to be the one who calls according to your status , yet you know that is the answer for your questions .

I don't think he may change his mind about being a step-father that fast which makes me think he doesn't want anything serious ..,

Just my advice

• Thank you for your advice. That is my concern too. I know he scares of lossing me but I don't think he really knows what he truly wants.

What Girls Said 0