How do I cut off contact with someone I love because she doesn't feel same way for me?

she said she doesn't feel same way for me, i really can't be just freinds with her because it would kill me to see her happy with someone other guy

what should i do when i see her then? because im bound to see her and now she's asking me for my shirt

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, just block/delete and then avoid the old routes.

• 1st, im frends with her friends and won't it seem like I've taken tthe rejection sooo personal?

• You have taken it personally though. There's no "too personal". You can't have it both ways; if you want to save face then you can't do anything at all.

What Girls Said 2

• When yoh start thinking about her just put on some cool music and start dancing or go watch tv. Do anything to take her off your mind. Look at a lot of other girls. Don't spend a lot of time with her. Ignore her.

• won't it like I've taken the rejection wayy to personal? and secondly im friends with her friendsss

• what should i do when i see her then? because im bound to see her and now she's asking me for my shirt

• Nothing, just act normal. You'll lose interest slowly. When you concentrate more on someone else, specially if they have interest in you, you'll fall in love with this other person.

• If you want to cut her off you really have to do it. Don't give her your shirt. Block her from any social networks & your phone so that you have no way to see her or talk to her, give yourself time to heal.

What Guys Said 2

• just ask from she this what you writed here. if she not want you why you need care whit her. be punk and say NO!!! try dont meet whit her

• You just do. Tell her it's to painful and then remove her from your life.