Is online dating lame?

I'm a very busy and very picky guy. The latter part of that could be my biggest hindrance as beggars can't be choosers, so to speak. But I hardly have any time for myself, let alone for going out and meeting people. I've never really been that social anyway to where I'd get friends together just so we could go out and meet girls. The concept just sounds so foreign to me.

I just want a girl that's positive, pretty, and mature, and wants a guy that isn't messing around. The question is, would a girl like the one I'm looking for, have any interest in a guy like me?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I guess it depends on the shila. I did try on line 4 a couple months found that a lot of the female profiles were fake. To be honest I know why some people use g@g as a dating site because u know the profile is guna be real. Fake profiles get shut down prety fast here. Id rather get shot down in a bar I think.