Long-distance relationship... Should I do it?

Ok i dont want anyone to give negative answers, and please i know im too young for this. Im 14 (almost 15) I have a 13 yr old online boyfriend. AND YES HE IS REAL, we facetime all the time and i sent him a letter before. Weve been dating for a year now and i know its hard being in an long-distance relationship. I fully trust and he is always honest to me no doubt. So now he asked me when i'm gunna visit him in REAL LIFE someday (because he wants to hang out) I tolled him maybe this summer (but Im not fully sure). I was thinking of buying a plane ticket and to go visit him but problem is I don't know where to stay. I know this is really pathetic for a 14 year old to be even planning on doing this, but I want to go see him in real life and hang out with him. I live in Florida and he lives in Massachusetts. I told my cousin about it and she said, "Why would you visit someone who you dont even know in real life, what if he does something to you? And I dont want to tell my mom of wanting to go take a plane ride to another state (I could fly by myself). Im afraid of how my mom will react. And also i don't want to disappoint my boyfriend, he was suppose to come to my state last year for a BMX tournament, but he couldn't afford to pay for the registration. Both of our families don't know we are dating online. If I can't travel to him then might as well end it. Again, i know were both too young to be in an long-distance relationship, but visiting him is possible if I ever take a trip to Massachusetts. Should I not visit him and not waste time and money? Should I wait till' I'm older? I know people would say not to visit someone who you don't know in real life. But I make will both affect me and him.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm just wondering how you'll manage to visit him without your parents know it. I think it's up to you to go or not, I'm gonna gonna start saying if it's wrong or not, but I do think your parents should know about it. If you wanna visit him it'll be impossible to hide such information.

What Guys Said 1

• lolololololololol children...

What Girls Said 1

• You should wait.. How are you gonna get out there, and stay where?
    It doesn't sound safe.. Just you going and staying alone in an unfamiliar place, and not knowing him or his family..
    If you guys are still talking in a couple years, definitely go for it