If you're in a long distance relationship, what would you give your gf/bf for valentines day?

Im talking to this guy and as you all know Valentine's day is near. WTF should i give him? What should we do? He lives in norway and i live in the USA... help.

Most Helpful Guy

• A very special gesture would be to simply write him a letter. Explain how much he means to you - write on the envelope to wait until Valentine's day to open it.

The written word sent that way can mean so much - it shows you spent time and actually thought about your relationship.

Hope that helps - I know it's not the easiest being so far away, but seek to move him with your letter :)

What Guys Said 3

• Genius ideas I'd say. Something simple and meaningful is the best way to go in my opinion

Just, ask as anon next time LMAO

• If this is your first Valentine's Day with him, you don't have to give him anything extravagant and/or expensive (unless you're both willing and able).

I suggest a handwritten letter that says how much he means to you and a box full of his favorite snacks (that won't be spoiled by the time it gets to him), the latest release of his favorite book series, maybe his favorite cologne, or perhaps even tickets to the US so he can see you :) (that is if you can afford them).

• a pocket dildo

What Girls Said 2

• My sister's fiancee is deployed and she bought him a mystery box off some website that has a bunch of tshirts in it and made him rice krispy treats in the shape of giant hershey kisses.

• I'd say bake something.. But how fast could it get there?