Is he interested or something else?

He started stalking me four years ago. He is a celebrity. Recently, I asked him that we should go for a movie... He told his other celebrity friend that they should see a movie together. He is trying to get my attention all the time but not asking me out. I am not sure if he is single. What should I do?

His name is Shahid Kapoor, Indian Bollywood actor.

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess he is trying to make an impression. Plus u r quite lucky if someone from the kapoor family is stalking you lol most girls in india would give there life to even have him say there name u on the other hand have him chasing him so lucky you
    and go to the movie, see what happens

• i want him to ask me out, but he is still trying to get my attention, flirt... nothing beyond that. ya, i guess i am very lucky. he seems very into me.

• well ask him out yourself?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Nothing. If he isn't asking you out it's because he doesn't want to.

• Probably he wants to make sure he has a chance. If u keep on bot paying attention he might think that u r not into him. Give him some hope or hint if u r interested and see what happens

• i am guessing he might be involved with priyanka chopra (indian bollywood actor) n he might be breaking up with her soon, but who knows. How can I drop more hints?