I miss my ex should I message him?

So I dated this guy for 5 months and I ended up brsKing up with him cause I thought he was talking to other girls and I was right. I haven't talked to him in about 4 months since but he's all I think about recently. He hurt me so much while we dated he used to tell me to kill myself and I wasn't worth it and then he would apologize and he cheated on me pretty much the whole relationship. But I haven't gotten to the point yet the think is I've been missing him like crazy lately. Every guy I talk to I think of him he's on my mind 24/7 I don't know why I miss him so much but I do 😞 should I message him?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• He cheated on you, I'm sorry to say that, but he's not worthy to miss him. He doesn't have the same consideration for you that you have for him and if he cheated once probably he'll cheat again. So, don't contact him. I know it's hard to move on, but you need to do it.

• No, it is best left in the dust. Find another guy who appreciates you.

• No. You should not message him. This guy hurt you, cheated on you, lied to you, told you to kill yourself. Do you really want that to happen again?

What Girls Said 1

• I quit talking to a guy bc he was "friends" with an ex. And I had to get over him. So I erased everything I had of him so I wouldn't be tempted to text. Then. Looked up better than u quotes on google and Pinterest. And slept. I felt better