Is this normal for your bf to not get you anything for your first Valentine's day and also second Valentine's day together?

This is my bf and mines second Valentine's together. He never got me anything besides flowers last year. Now this year I asked if he was gonna get me something and he said prob not. So I told him I wasn't gonna get him anything then. Cuz I don't see why I should buy him something but I don't get anything. Last year I bought him a card n clone. Is this normal for couples not to get their gf anything even for there first Valentine's together?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I prefer to do things instead of give things for certain holidays. If you went anywhere special or did anything unique that day, he might have considered that his gift. But it still doesn't really sound normal.

What Guys Said 1

• That is not normal. That is abnormal.

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't care in the slightest, but most people do, so it's pretty unusual.

• Weird, should t he want to show his love on love day?