When's the typical time to move in together?

So my boyfriend and I have been dating for seven months now and I have finally decided that I wanted to transfer to an actual university instead of community college. Though my boyfriend does not want to be away from me as I don't either and never really see each other, so he was talking about the possibility of moving in together close to the university.
So my question is, when is it a good idea for a 19 year old boy and close to 20 year old girl to move in together? Please be respectful as well. Thank you.

What Guys Said 1

• There is no typical time.

• Understood. Though what would be your best advice about moving in together in your own experience.

• I've done it more than once. Each time it was different and the criteria shifts. For some it's money. Some it's emotional stability. Some it's just for company and resources are a non-issue.

What Girls Said 1

• It's a good idea when both love the idea of living together. It's not a good idea when only one party is thrilled about the thought of moving in together.