This girl seems to like me, but never tries to physically flirt with me?

There's this girl I have a crush on, and she probably has a crush on me too. She texts me, and we occasionally send flirty messages to each other. She also asked me to see on of her favorite movies with her a few nights ago. While we were watching the movie I was moving closer to her, but she never responded positively or negatively until I put my arm around her. At that point she did lean into me. After the movie, she asked me to get lunch with her the next day. When I got lunch with her, we talked a long time and laughed a lot, but she didn't flirty with me or even go for a hug there either. I asked her if she wanted to watch a movie or do dinner sometime next week and she responded positively. (Yes I know neither of those are great date options but we go to college in a small town in the middle of Minnesota, not a ton of options in the middle of winter). Any idea why she doesn't act physically flirtatious? Does she want me to go for it? I think she likes me, but I'm just confused.

Most Helpful Guy

• She might not be as physical as other girls, maybe she's not sure about it. Some girls just aren't as physical though... like, my crush has never hugged me or anything, but my other female friend has hugged me twice... it just depends.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she doesn't know how to flirt

What Guys Said 1

• Sadly some girls just aren't like that. You know they just don't give out to much affection. Doesn't mean she doesn't like you it just means she doesn't express it so overtly.