Traits of a perfect boyfriend?

I want to know the characteristics of a perfect bf. I know nobody is perfect but still. :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Sweet, Funny, Loyal, Trustworthy, Open Minded, Respectful, Supportive, & Honest... Someone who won't push me to be someone other than myself. Someone who accepts me for all that I am, including my faults. Someone who loves whole heartedly with no reserves. Someone that makes me feel protected. And someone to make me feel like the I'm the luckiest girl in the world. Just as I would hope for this, I would gladly return the favor by being all of these things.

What Guys Said 5

• I think someone with true loyalty and good morals should be enough...

• loyal, trustworthy, career minded, caring/kind, great lover, good humour

• Haha not me XD

• You bitches never know what you want. You say one thing but mean something else.

• Perfect in a imperfect world. I think Would be, the perfect balance to you. In the good and bad.. If he/she makes you happy. If it's strained for the first 6 months most likely it will not improve. Relationships/ marriages that last 5/10/20 years usually , work well together in every way... And when they don't. (Because no relationship is perfect) there able to figure it out. And reach a common ground.

• Good looking, rich, smart, funny, caring... those types of things. I would want the same thing in a girl.

What Girls Said 3

• It depends on what you are looking for in a guy.

For me, he should have a sense of humor, he should be loyal, respectful and kind heated. Also I'm a bit adventurous so that would be a plus point. But in the end I guess it only matters that he makes me happy and I feel loved and respected that will make him the perfect bf. But I don't really believe in a perfect bf or gf, I will of course strive to be the perfect gf for my guy.

• loyal, funny, mature, similar interests, on the same "wave-length", preferably attractive, supportive, affectionate, honest, someone who will tell me when I am acting uninppropriate and willing to stand up for himself and me

• Kind, supportive, reliable, open, and above all funny.