Tinder guy won't reply to text after I try to reschedule date?

I started talking to this guy on Tinder about a week ago. He seemed nice and we got on. He then gave me his number and asked if I would meet up with him for drinks. I agreed and we set a date.

However, a couple of days before I was supposed to see him, I became ill.
So I phoned the guy up and apologised that I couldn't see him because I was ill, but that I was up for rescheduling for when I was better. So he said for me to message him when I was feeling better.

So last night I texted him saying I'm better and for him to let me know when he's free to meet up. However, he hasn't replied.

Did he lose interest? Does he not want to bother because I cancelled the date, even though I'm making an effort to reschedule?

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm afraid he did... :-/

maybe he's afraid that you will cancel it again

What Guys Said 2

• He either met someone else and isn't sure how to answer you or he lost interest. I doubt that he would not bother just because you cancelled the date. Although, I could be wrong.

• He's got other pussy to fuck.

What Girls Said 2

• Wait for him to reply. The ball is in his court, if he doesn't reply, it's safe to assume he has lost interest (for whatever reason).

• What the heck is tinder