So is it bad that I like a girl on this website that I haven't met before but we text on GAG?

is this bad i don't think it is she's cute and is my age?

0|0
5|9

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• She's a catfish

1|0
    0|1
  • Nah, it's fine. Just be careful. If you were on GAG a couple months ago, there a huge catfish scam thing so even GAG is susceptible to having people not be who they say they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • it might be a crime in some states.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ofc not! Lol you are just prolly over thinking because you met online.

0|0
    0|0
    • ya maybe i asked her to Skype an she said she was gonna create one after school

• Show All
    • Ya me too she's really cute and lol she really wants to come to Texas she never has

• And you are like, from Texas? Cool, just the same feeling I wanted to go to Malaysia because the guy I like lives in Malaysia hahaha.

• No, it's not bad, don't worry :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• yeah a lot of people being hit by the thunderbolt round this part of town , you might want to invest in a lightning rod... or a rod of lightning

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see a problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, we can text on GAG now? Better make sure she is who she says she is.

1|0
    0|1
  • who cares im chatting to a girl from GAG as well :) just keep chatting to her, and who cares what you are doing. only a stupid internet troll will have to say something about that, and plenty of those on GAG.

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean you message on GaG?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's not bad. It is what it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its A-ok bruh

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's bad. The people here are awful, nothing good comes from making friendships here. I speak from personal experience.

1|0
    0|0