So is it bad that I like a girl on this website that I haven't met before but we text on GAG?

is this bad i don't think it is she's cute and is my age?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• She's a catfish

• Nah, it's fine. Just be careful. If you were on GAG a couple months ago, there a huge catfish scam thing so even GAG is susceptible to having people not be who they say they are.

• it might be a crime in some states.

• Ofc not! Lol you are just prolly over thinking because you met online.

• ya maybe i asked her to Skype an she said she was gonna create one after school

• Ya me too she's really cute and lol she really wants to come to Texas she never has

• And you are like, from Texas? Cool, just the same feeling I wanted to go to Malaysia because the guy I like lives in Malaysia hahaha.

• No, it's not bad, don't worry :)

What Guys Said 8

• yeah a lot of people being hit by the thunderbolt round this part of town , you might want to invest in a lightning rod... or a rod of lightning

• I don't see a problem.

• Wow, we can text on GAG now? Better make sure she is who she says she is.

• who cares im chatting to a girl from GAG as well :) just keep chatting to her, and who cares what you are doing. only a stupid internet troll will have to say something about that, and plenty of those on GAG.

• You mean you message on GaG?

• No, it's not bad. It is what it is.

• Its A-ok bruh

• Yes, it's bad. The people here are awful, nothing good comes from making friendships here. I speak from personal experience.