Should I text him, or just wait?

so I met this guy a few days ago and he asked me out. We were thinking about hanging out tomorrow but he wasn't sure if he is busy or not.

Here's the problem, I've texted him first the whole time we've been talking (3 days..?) and I don't want to have to do it again, but I need to know if we are hanging out or not... what do I do?

i just don't want to seem needy.

What Guys Said 1

• yea.. guys usually do the waiting game too.. because they think you are doing it and that you are losing if you text first.. hahah so if you don't know what you are doing.. and you wana play the game, then don't text him.. but if you are seriously into him and don't wana play games.. then just text him and say "are we still hanging out?". but don't use any smiley faces or anything silly like that.. have a straight face conversation.. and after your done with hanging out, don't make any more plans.. and then when you go home. don't text him.. now its your turn to wait.

What Girls Said 1

• You are not needy, it just isn't considerate of him to leave you hanging. But in your age range, not surprising. Even older guys can be bad about this stuff. So, you need to decide whether you can be patient and wait for him to contact you tomorrow. If not, send a short text, to the point, saying you would like to know about tomorrow.