(mostly Guys but girls too) Good gift for a first month together?

So my boyfriend and I are going to be together for a month soon and he is really excited about it and is hinting at all these surprises he has in store for me. I think it's sweet but I'm not really the super cutesy kind of girlfriend that really acknowledges months or week anniversaries but I don't want to be that terrible girlfriend who leaves him hanging when he put so much thought into it. I was talking to a friend and she suggested that I make a book/scrap book for him about us with writings in it about what I like most about him and all my favorite things we've done together and little inside jokes and whatnot (she suggested it because she knows I enjoy writing) and I wanted to see if any guys here would think its a good idea that they would like to receive and what others had as a idea or suggestion...

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it's only been a month so I don't see how you could have a whole scrapbook... if you can, congrats, because I don't think most couples your age spend enough time together for just the first month to make a whole scrapbook. Of course, I wouldn't know, since I've never had a girlfriend.
    Anyway, if you can make the scrapbook that'd be nice.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 2

• It sounds like a cute idea, but if you're really not feeling it. Then don't force it. It's way to early to be getting him engraved gifts, or anything relatively permanent. So something small, like a teddy bear, or chocolates are a really good idea, anything handmade is really good, but don't be to ornate about it. K. I. S. S (Keep, It, Simple, Stupid.) it.

• No gift til 1 year. Not paying someone to be with me